» About EBS • Philosophy
Partners in a respectful, caring environment
At Elizabeth Buckley School, we believe that all children deserve:
- To be a part of a safe, nurturing community;
- To enjoy feelings of self-worth and success;
- To learn in small classes with a low student to teacher ratio;
- To be treated as individuals with unique needs and abilities;
- To benefit from a partnership between school, staff and parents
- To have opportunities for intellectual, emotional, social and physical development;
- To have balance between individual and social, quiet and active, self-directed and guided experiences.
- To be welcomed and to feel a sense of belonging;
- To have access to high quality, affordable education for their children, promoting academic excellence;
- To benefit from a respectful partnership with school staff;
- To be part of ongoing communication with the school, including the opportunity to provide direction in their child's educational plan.